I’m interested in many things, but climate, cities, systems, and how people work together have been persistent threads.
Most recently, I was Director of Product at Intersection, where we showed digital information in urban environments. I specifically focused on building the city and transit info product across many U.S. cities. Previously, I’ve spent time at Uber and at Lua. At various stages, I’ve done design, marketing, ops, finance. For now, I’ve settled in the space between product and design.
I’m a slow reader, an even slower writer, and slothlike when it comes to texts or email. I am very good at nursing a coffee for an entire day.
- Mixed reality in shared spaces
- Translation among systems
- The scope of things
- 2018-19 Transit Techies NYC, NYC
- 2018 Panel: The Case for Inclusivity, Designit
- 2018 Emerging Tech Innovation Summit, NJII/NJTPA
- 2017 UNICODE: Juried Exhibition, SVA Galleries
- 2017 Interview with Gahee Kang, Areaware
- 2016 This Smart Speaker Becomes A Communication Hub During Disasters, FastCo
Grad thesis work. A multidisciplinary exploration into how public AR usage might affect human interaction.
Speculative microfiction through Instagram Stories. I take a photo of the city and write a story.
Chat messages as a meditative ripple pool experience. Exhibited in SVA Galleries.
Concept device to help canners identify recyclable materials. Runner Up, Core 77 Design Awards 2017.